A Brighter Dental Experience
General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
Call The Office
1030 Kennedy Circle, Milton ON
Family Dentist for All Ages
One of the things we love about our Milton dental practice is that we have an opportunity to get to know the families that we care for. Over the years your family’s dentistry needs change and at Escarpment View Dental we take great pride in supporting the dental health of your family. From regular dental cleanings to routine procedures like filling cavities we’re here for you.
- Help your children establish good dental hygiene routines now! Our team takes the time to make your children feel calm and comfortable at each dental visit.
- For teens, orthodontic treatment or wisdom teeth removal might be necessary to ensure better tooth alignment and optimal dental health.
- Adults may benefit from cosmetic dentistry services including teeth whitening.
- Older adults may need implants, dentures and dental treatments to protect their mouth and health into the golden years.
We always strive to make you comfortable, which is why we offer sedation for a wide variety of dental services including wisdom tooth removal and cavity treatment.
Our Milton Dentistry Team Enjoys Treating Local Families
Escarpment View Dental is a patient-focused, family-run Milton dental office. Dr. Grazyna Wolf completed the Dentistry Program from University of Toronto in 1995. She also received her Doctor of Dental Surgery in Poland in 1987. She is now a member of the Ontario Dental Association, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, The Toronto Crown and Bridge Study Club, Halton-Peel Dental Association, Health Outreach and the International Association of Orthodontics.
Dr. Wolf and the entire team at Escarpment View Dental work hard to keep our patients healthy and smiling. We’re proud to be part of the Milton community and you can catch us at most community events.
Explore Our Dental Services for Milton Families
Of course, we perform dental examinations, check-ups of your gums, teeth cleaning, and other oral hygiene services, but we also go beyond the basics to offer your family:
- Dental Sealants
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Treatment and Repair of Broken, Infected, or Damaged Teeth
- Dental Fillings
- Early Orthodontic Intervention
- Teeth Extraction
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction with Sedation
- Childhood Cavities Treatment with Sedation
- Custom Made Mouth Guards
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- White fillings
- Professional teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Onlays and inlays
Contact us at 905.693.8929 to book a dental appointment or request more information below.
1030 Kennedy Circle, Milton, ON L9T 0J9